FIND US ON
Please ensure you follow these simple steps during your new tattoo’s healing process
- After you leave West London Ink, keep your tattoo covered with the dressing we've applied for 2 hours.
- When 2 hours is up, remove the dressing and wash carefully with warm water, ensuring your hands are clean before touching the area.
- Gently pat the area dry with kitchen roll or allow to air dry – leave uncovered for 2 hours and apply a small amount of Bepanthen/Tattoo Goo ointment to the tattoo.
- Repeat the washing/patting and sparing application of cream 2-3 times daily for 4 days and nights. During this period it is important that you allow area to breathe, we recommend air drying the area after washing, before re-applying cream.
- After the initial 4 days has passed, repeat the process without covering for a further 10 days.
- Keep the area clean and ensure any clothing or bedding it is in contact with is clean.
- During the healing process, a scab may form over the surface of the tattoo. Do not pick this and let it come away naturally.Should you have any further queries about aftercare and the healing process, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. After all, like you we want your tattoo to look as good as possible.
KEEP IT CLEAN/KEEP IT CLEAN/KEEP IT CLEAN
It is against the law to tattoo anyone in the UK under the age of 18, even with your parent's permission! (Tattooing of Minors Act 1969). If we have any doubts you will be asked for photo I.D. Please do not be offended if we do. We will not Tattoo anyone who appears to be drunk or under the influence of drugs as you will be turned away.
Deposits are placed down for a reason. We consider it as a confirmation from you that you are commited to your appointment, the design and us. Therefore we require 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel or move your appointment. Any cancelations within 48 hours of your appoinment will result in your deposit being lost.
DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
So please be 100% sure about your booking and design.